Learn more about registering your future kindergarten student.
Welcome Class of 2033!
How to Register a Rising Kindergartener for the 2020 – 2021 School Year
Due to the ongoing Corona quarantine, Lemon Road ES is conducting kindergarten registration via email. Parents are encouraged to provide registration documents as soon as possible so that the school can make appropriate plans for the number of students, teachers, and classrooms that will be needed in the fall.
To register your child, please follow these steps (note: parents will still need to present these original documents upon school offices being re-opened. Emailed documents are not considered as final):
- Visit https://www.fcps.edu/registration/kindergarten-registration to access the following forms:
- a. Complete the Home Language Survey and save it to your computer: https://www.fcps.edu/sites/default/files/media/forms/se82.pdf
- b. Complete all of the General Registration Documents and save them to your computer: https://www.fcps.edu/registration/forms
- c. Complete the Pre-Kindergarten Experience Form and save to your computer: https://www.fcps.edu/sites/default/files/media/forms/se228.pdf
- Gather the following documents and scan them to your computer, or if you cannot scan them, you may take a photograph of each item.
- a. Child’s original birth certificate
- b. Original deed or lease to your residence
- c. Child’s complete immunization records
- Email all of these documents to our registrar, Dana Vaughn, at DLVaughn@fcps.edu.
If you have questions or you do not have access to any/some documentation for enrollment right now, please email our school registrar, Dana Vaughn, at DLVaughn@fcps.edu to schedule a phone interview.
We look forward to meeting you and your child soon!
Ashley Castillo Principal
FCPS Registration Site: https://www.fcps.edu/registration/general-registration-requirements